Nars Radiant Longwear Foundation | 'Sun'day Makeup Look | Product Review
The NARS Raidiant Longwear Foundation is a lightweight foundation that blends into the skin giving a natural, radiant finish. It's a medium coverage foundation that does a wonderful job in covering up blemishes and texture skin. I am in the shade Caracas, medium-dark with red and golden undertones. This shade appeared a little to light, but the 'unique combination of translucent base with micronized amino acid-coated pigments, and mineral tone-balancing powders' all came together and blended well into my skin complexion. I was SHOOK!
A little do goes a long way. I notice that putting too much on at first gave me a patchy, cakey, grayish finish. Take your time and go little by little because at the end you will realize two pumps or less will be enough. Start off with a small amount and build up if needed.
Overall, I love this foundation. It's a little on the matte side but, that's fine, I mix a little face oil with it. The NARS Radiant Longwear Foundation definitely made it on my special occasion list; I only wear it to special events or on long days out because it really do last all day.
Now, to create this look I used:
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel , Mario Badescu Facial Spray & Maybelline Hydrating Primer to prep my face.
- For eyeshadow, I used the yellow color (Gathering Place) in my Ultimate Face Eyeshadow Palette.
- My eyelashes are by Eylure
- Bronzer is from elf cosmetics (in the shade deep)
- For lips, I basic beauty supply lip liner and the NYX Butter Lip Gloss in the shade Madeline
Hope you guys found this review helpful:)