GRWM: Full Coverage Skin-like Makeup | Becca Ultimate Coverage Foundation
Hi Beautiful and Happy Wednesday!
Today, I am going for a full coverage, skin-like makeup look. I am using my Becca Ultimate Coverage Foundation to fulfill the makeup look that I want and to give me a flawless, natural finish. I did a complete blog review in a previous post about this foundation: BECCA ULTIMATE COVERAGE FOUNDATION REVIEW. Overall, this is my favorite go-to full coverage foundation this summer. It's very lightweight and last all day, especially during this very hot, muggy weather.
Hope you guys enjoy this get ready with me!
- Maybelline Master Blur Stick
- Becca Ultimate Coverage Foundation in the shade Maple.
- Colourpop No Filter Concealer in the shade Dark 46
- Milani Foundatin Stick in Earth 5
- Milani Conceal + Proof Pressed Powder in Medium/ Dark
- Mac Prep + Prime Fix+
- Morphe Second Nature 35O2 Palette (Shades: Univeral, Orb, Whiz, and Pure
- Morphe Brontour - Fantabulous
- NYX Soft Matte Cream- Abu Dhabi